Swap info with travelers worldwide
No one knows a place better than locals and other travelers who've been there. There's no better way to find out what you need to know, than to talk to someone who knows a place because they've been there, they've lived there. And there's no better way to get fired up about your dream trip, than talking with other travelers working to live their own. So swap info. Share dreams and experiences. Get fired up, and fire up travelers worldwide:
- April Fool's Day 2003 - We haven't had this much fun with the BootsnAll Travel Community since, well, last time someone came down for a beer... or last year's April Fool gag. See what our travelers had to say about our wee joke (by the way, there's a bit of strong language on these, so be warned)...
- BootsnAll Travel Message Boards - What's your question? What experiences and knowledge would you like to share? Talk travel with thousands of globetrotters the world over, on our hopping travel forums. Look for us lads there too: Sean, Chris, Nick, Ant.
- Boot Blog - We BootBoyz aren't here to be corporate wanks that you never see or hear from. The BootBlog is one way that we like to give our community a behind-the-screen look at the BootsnAll office, our lives and our thoughts. Come over for news, a chuckle, or just to kick some comments.
- Bali Blog - Bali, Indonesia has long been a serene haven for travelers and expats. BootsnAll's own Nick O'Neill now lives in Kuta Beach. Going abroad, or pondering a different lifestyle? Look to Nick's daily news on all things Bali travel info, current events, expats, locals and travelers.
- Insiders - Some questions the guidebooks just can't answer or they did, a while back, but maybe that info's outdated now. Want answers? Turn to the folks who live there and have traveled there extensively. Email a BootsnAll Insider for answers to your questions.
- London Blog - Like Nick, his brother Chris grew up in London, then spent some time living in the U.S. and Hong Kong. We wanted rants from a POM nutter, and here they are. Follow Chris' "not your average Londoner" observations on all things ol' Blighty.
- BootsnAll.com Membership - Access to a travelers' community of thousands of people in over 100 countries. Lots of other bennies too, like an open door to meet our ugly mugs.
- Eurail Blog - Want to learn more about Europe and Eurail travel? Come August 2003 we're carting off our own Anthony St. Clair to Europe for 4 months. Head over and join the gab as Ant and other Europhile travelers discuss Europe travel.
- Travel Gear Blog - Joe E is a BootsnAll member that we've camped with loads. He used to work in the warranty department at The North Face, and we asked him over and over if he'd write about travel gear, for the layfolk out there. Finally he said yes, and ever since the world of travel gear has made much more sense.