Leave your cube, hit the road
Because when you're on your deathbed, you aren't going to say you wish you'd spent more time in the office. You're going to wish you took that trip. Backpacked Europe. Trekked Asia. Spent a couple of years just going around the world. Whatever that travel dream is, make it come true. Leave your cube, hit the road. Here's how BootsnAll can help:
- Corporate Wasteland - Wishing you were in Cuba instead of a cubicle? Pondering a lifestyle change from your job or wind up with said change in your lap? See how like-minded folks are thinking that it's a good time to travel fast, far and away.
- Bali Blog - Bali, Indonesia has long been a serene haven for travelers and expats. BootsnAll's own Nick O'Neill now lives in Kuta Beach. Going abroad, or pondering a different lifestyle? Look to Nick's daily news on all things Bali travel info, current events, expats, locals and travelers.
- Eurail Travel Guide - Why not spend a summer riding the rails of Europe? Or a spring break? Or a long, long sabbatical? Or, heck, a long weekend? Sort out traveling to Europe, and pick up the railpasses you need.
- Round-the-World Travel & Planning Guide - It's the grand mama of all trips. You might do a few months; you might take a few years; you also might never stop traveling. Here are resources to help you plan, as well as the experiences and advice of others who've traveled around the world.
- BootBus Campus Crawls - We lads like to bust out the BootBus and head to campuses up and down the US West Coast. Come over when we mosey your way; we love to meet up with folks, chinwag about travel and help you make real the trip you'd like to be taking right now.